Transportation in Missoula:
General Transportation Overview
The main conference venue is the Holiday Inn Downtown. The morning plenary sessions are held within walking distance at the nearby Wilma Theatre, about two blocks from the Holiday Inn.
For those staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Edgwater Hotel and the Comfort Inn University, a bus service is available to take you to the Holiday Inn Downtown on the mornings of Monday, November 6th, and Tuesday, November 7th. From there you can stop into the Holiday Inn before morning proceedings or head straight to The Wilma Theatre. Continental breakfast is available at both locations.
In addition, transportation by bus is provided for those who wish to attend Welcome Reception on Sunday evening, November 5th.
For additional transportation, conference shuttles are available upon request from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. The conference bus and shuttle are available to assist with transportation to and from the Missoula International Airport.
For questions regarding transportation, please call Ginger Claussen: 1-406-544-4433
Conference Bus Service
Bus service is provided at the following times:
Sunday, November 5th
5:00 - 6:00 PM from the DoubleTree, Holiday Inn, and Comfort Inn to the Welcome Reception at spectrUM Discovery Area. Buses loop continuously.
6:30 - 7:30 PM from the Welcome Reception to the hotels. Buses loop continuously.
Monday, November 6th and Tuesday, November 7th
7:15 - 8:15 AM from the DoubleTree and the Comfort Inn to registration at the Holiday Inn. Buses pick up and drop off every 15 minutes. Attendees can walk to the Wilma, two blocks away from the Holiday Inn.
Additional Conference Shuttle Service
Shuttle vans are available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM for all attendees requiring additional transportation between their hotel and the conference venue. To arrange for a shuttle service, please call Ginger Claussen.
Missoula Taxi Services
Arrival: Airport to Hotel
Please call the front desk of your hotel to make arrangements for their complementary shuttles.
Holiday Inn Downtown: 1-406-721-8550
DoubleTree by Hilton Edgewater: 1-406-728-3100
Comfort Inn University: 1-406-549-7600
The conference shuttle is also available. To arrange for pick up by the conference shuttle please call Ginger Claussen.
Departure: Hotel to Airport
Transportation to the Missoula International Airport is available. If you would like to reserve a seat on a bus or shuttle to the airport, please sign up at the Registration Table, located in the lobby of the Holiday Inn.
The Conference is held at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown with some program elements at the Wilma Theater.
- Holiday Inn Downtown Missoula (Main Conference Location)
- 200 South Pattee, Missoula, MT 59802, Phone: 406-721-8550
- Airport Transportation
- Area-wide transportation based on availability within a 5 mile radius
- Use of indoor pool and fitness center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Missoula - Edgewater (block of 75 rooms reserved)
- 100 Madison, Missoula, MT 59802, 406-728-3100
- Airport Transportation available 24 hours a day
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Comfort Inn (1 mile from Holiday Inn)
- 1021 East Broadway, Missoula, MT 59802, 406-549-7600
- Complimentary Airport Shuffle
- Missoula International Airport - This is the recommended option
- Helena Regional Airport - 2 hour drive to Missoula
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport - 3 hour drive to Missoula
- Spokane (ID) International Airport - 3+ hour drive to Missoula